Always follow these guidelines:-
- Our drops work with Studio lighting or Natural lighting.
- The "floors" should be used on a completely flat & clean surface. They will not work with carpet unless something is used underneath like a sheet of wood or concrete flooring etc
- ALWAYS use caution when placing any objects that are not soft on the surface of the floors/drops to ensure you don't scratch the design! Keep in mind that this is a "printed" surface and is not impermeable to being scratched by dragged items/props across the floor/drop. *We cannot be held responsible for scratches on your floor/drop.*
- Floors and backdrops can be stored ROLLED or laid/hung flat to avoid creasing. Do not fold the floors/drops or they can crease.
- If the background becomes creased, either roll it very tightly or leave it hanging, and keep it in a room at a high temperature for a couple of days. The material should become more flexible and the creases will come out.
- We recommend hanging your backdrops from a background stand and securing them in place with clamps. You can either hang the backdrop so it hangs to the floor or alternatively use a baseboard/skirting board and secure it in place with clamps.
Do you offer discounts on your products?
We do offer regular product offers and discounts.
- The current percentage discount is shown on the homepage.
- Any discount is already applied to the prices shown in the product listing.
- We reserve the right to end or change our offers at anytime without notice.
What materials do we use?
We currently have 2 types of media to choose from:-
- Vinyl - is a durable, pliable material that is a bit heavier than our canvas option,
yet lightweight and manageable for your backdrops and floordrops. The vinyl is water and tear resistant.
We recommend when buying a drop to use on the floor to order vinyl as it is very durable and be simply wiped clean with a damp cloth.
- Canvas - is heavy-weight, tear resistant, water resistant and Glare Free. Canvas should be used as a backdrop only, not on the floor.
- All of our backdrops have a small border around the edge so that you can clamp the backdrop in place without damaging the design.
You can easily cut the additional border off yourself if you would like.
Maintaining my backdrops?
The material we use is a high quality, strong smooth vinyl and has a matte finish and is waterproof.
- Some images may need to be cropped slightly depending on what size product you order.
- Clean with warm soapy water or anti-bacterial wipes.
- Like any printed artwork, your drop needs to be taken care of,particularly for floors and especially dark floors.
- Please store your drops rolled in the tube provided to avoid creasing/damage or leave them hung or laid flat. Avoid creasing.
- Canvas is water resistant to a certain extent but we recommend avoiding placing food on a canvas drop. If you have to use a sheet of clear perspex to protect the drop.
What is the biggest backdrop you sell?
- The maximum width in a single print is 5ft, we can print any length, please contact us if you would like longer than 8ft.
- We can also supply the design in 2 halves to make 1 large backdrop upto 10ft x 8ft.
Do the backdrops come on a pole?
The backdrops are supplied in a single sheet unless otherwise stated. The product is designed to be clipped onto a backdrop stand for easy change over and flexibility.
How are my backdrops packaged?
- All of our backdrops are packed and sent to your in a cardboard tube, which has been specifically designed to protect the products during transit.
- The cardboard tube is also great for storage of the product when not in use.
- The backdrops are carefully rolled into a tube to ensure they don't get scratched or creased.
- Your backdrop will arrive crease free and ready to use.
Do you provide samples of your backdrops?
- We don't provide actual physical samples of our products, we can provide a watermarked email proof of the design prior to purchasing so you can check it meets your needs.
Do you print custom designs?
Yes we can print your own design:-
- Please choose the 'any design' product in the custom section to order a custom design backdrop.
- The design should be in as high a resolution as possible, ideally 300dpi but we accept that this isn't always possible.
- We will happily provide an email proof of your design on request prior to ordering and check the image for sutiability.
- If you are purchasing artwork feel free to send us a link so can check suitability for you.
- You must supply the finished art work for you backdrop, we do not offer a design service other than modifying our existing designs to meet your requirements.
- We assume you have the appropriate copyright for any artwork, please ensure this is the case.
- Please see additional points within our Terms regarding custom designs.
How much is postage?
- Our standard UK Mainland postage is £10. Non Mainland Uk and Overseas delivery costs are calculated upon checkout.
- The cost of postage is exactly the same as it costs us to package and ship the items.
- Regardless of how many items you buy we only charge one shipping cost.
How long does delivery of your products take?
- Our standard delivery turnaround is 2-7 working days.
- During busy periods turnaround times will be extended without notice.
- If you require your order for a particular day or shoot please ensure you check our current lead time prior to ordering.
- We will always try our best to delivery your order as promptly as possible.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for missed photo shoots or lost profit should our products not be delivered on time.
- If you cannot find the correct delivery cost for your country please contact us for a quote.
Can I collect my backdrop?
- Unfortunately we do not have the facilities for collection of your order.
- We are online only and each order is sent via courier, normally UPS.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes in most cases we do but you will need to contact us for a quotation prior to ordering.
Please note: International orders (outside uk) may be charged a customs & excise charge on goods which you (the customer) will be responsible for.
We accept overseas orders but any payment you make is in GBP at our merchant accounts current exchange rate.
Do we use your photos on our website?
We use your photos on our website but only under the following circumstances:-
- By tagging us in a photo on Facebook our website automatically picks up the image and adds it to our gallery,
please don't tag us if you don't want your image to be on our website, by tagging us in Facebook you give us permission to show your image in our gallery.
- If you win the photo of the month competition we will use the winning photo on our website to confirm the winner, a link will be provided as credit for your image.
- If others tag us in your photos the image will still appear in our galleries automatically, if you find an image has been tagged incorrectly please alert us and we will remove it immediately.
Always follow these guidelines:-
- We DO NOT accept returns on products.
- As each order is custom printed, by ordering you waive the right to claim a refund/return/exchange under the distance selling regulations.
- We inspect each order that is printed and shipped before it leaves our premises to ensure there are no defects
- We advise you to check your product(s) before you sign for it as we cannot accept responsibility for any damage after you have signed for it
- We do not offer returns for any product creased or damaged once received by the customer.
- If you do not agree with our return policy then please do not order.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order.
By placing an order with us you are bound by these terms.